K-Coins Merit Program
Who doesn’t love an incentive?
Welcome to the K-Coins Merit Program – our incentive program to encourage our young patients to maintain excellent oral hygiene and foster communications between our staff and our parents!
Patients are encouraged to collect coins on each visit to our office and then cash them in for various prizes and gift cards located in the vending machine at the front desk. Patients may also use their tokens to purchase hot chocolate/coffee from the capuccino machine, with parent’s permission.
K-coins are rewarded each appointment for each of the following:
1 K-Coin for:
- Good oral hygiene
- Nothing loose or broken
- Answering the trivia question
- Rinsing with fluoride (must have documentation)
- Wearing Komoroski Orthodontic t-shirt to appointment
- Cooperation with elastic wear
- Cooperation with good retainer wear
2 K-Coins for:
- Orthodontic appointments scheduled during school hours 9:00-2:30
8 K-Coins for:
- Note from general dentist- teeth cleaned
10 K-Coins for:
- Referring a patient to our practice who starts treatment